Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am soooo tired

I'm just too lazy to think for my title .
Haha.

Went to Putrajaya for Handball competition this morning & won the 1st place.
Yeah right. It's my first time to won a gold medal . Hahaha.
Girls got 2nd in the competition . Seniors & Juniors played well too .
Few of them got hurted by few malays girls . Hahaha .

YanKuan - How is your lips ? look more thicker then before? haha
JiaWen - How is your head and jaw ? haha

Game
Bukit Jalil 8 - Putrajaya 6
Bukit Jalil 9 - SMARK 8 ( i spelled the name wrongly )

It was tough game & i didn't played much . The court is much smaller but longer
compare with the original court that we played . HAHA.
And when i reached there , i just know that it was a outdoor game .
Damn panas ! Had to shared a umbrella & bought few bottle of 100+ to saved myself.
Hahaha.


My sister coming back from korea tomorrow for holidays . Must be busssy going out with
her but i think i still need to goes school . haha.

====================================================================

Yesterday went to midvalley for night movie . Watched Transformer with friends . ( BANYAK )
The movie is nice & worth to watch . ( You should watch ) We went to supper after the movie.
I ate a lot & i don't know why . Haha . That's why i skipped breakfast & lunch in this morning.
HAHA.

&&&&&&&

Happy Birthday to my Leng Jie aka WongYiLing !
All the best in your SPM ! Stay cantik & cute !
Take care ya.


====================================================================

As everyone know that Michael Jackson a.k.a King Of Pop has just passed away
few days . I used to listen his songs when i was primary . A man with a great talent
just passed away ( What a waste ) . I think the whole world knows him & his dance was really
amazing ( i adore it very much ) even he was a weird man .

Michael Jackson - Rest In Peace

You may sing loudly & we will listen your songs here .








F|Zz|3`| is tired .

No comments: