Friday, July 3, 2009

3 / 7 / 2009

Well. My mom & elder sister went to Sydney & Melbourne yesterday .
But not my dad going with my mom . haiz . So i have to go back earlier if i going out .
They going there for 1month so i have to go back from school by myself . Haiz.
Anyone can fetch me back ? and i will pay you some transport fees . [ PM me if can ]

At airport
[ Translate ]

Mom : What you want me to buy for you ?
Me : Any nice surf board
Sis : Are you stupid or crazy ?
Me : I'm just kidding only lah . You think i really need it meh?
Sis : I don't know you * Laugh *
Mom : Then what you want ?
Me : Anything is nice .
Mom : Okay


They sure buy me random things or *nothing* for me .


My mom asked me to take care of the house . HAHAHA .
& my dad told me in the car " Don't go out until so late ".
I answered him with the same answer " Okay ".

Haha. He always told me this .



F|Zz|3`|

No comments: