Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back from " dead "

Hello everyone . Finally i'm back here to update my blog.
I was too lazy to update my blog during the school holidays . Hahaha.

Well. School started for 3days & i still don't know when is the next holiday . Haha.
Anyone can tell me? hehe..


=====================================================================

Watch Drag Me To Hell with AhMeng & KhaiSze at midvalley during the 2nd week of school holidays. That movie is okayokay & quite funny & digusting too.But i hate the sound system coz the sound really hurts your ear if you watch in cinema. Hahaha.

This is the movie that i watched

Shouldn't put Drag Me To Hell as the movie name . Pull Me To Hell would be better .
HAHA


====================================================================

Happy Belated Birthday to LimShiWei aka Angel !

Haha

You're getting older & become old soon . HEHE

Anyway . All The Best In Your PMR .
Take care



====================================================================

Went to Cocobanana with CheeYoong , Galwyn , Kuhen & his gf . . I went there few hours before school started . Haha. It really made me so tired & i never sleep for 1day . The place is
nice and BIG but all the techno songs hurted my ear very much . ( 1 of the reason i hated techno songs ) Thanks to CheeYoong . LoL. He asked me when we had dinner together & it was a last-minute planned but at least we enjoyed la . hehe.

The 4 of us ( idk what am i doing )

====================================================================

Another [DJ] member went to Nasional Service yesterday which is [DJ]QliMax aka Carl Lee.
Haha. Hope u won't get whack or bully there & take care ya ! HAHAHAHAHA
We will see you 3months later . hehe .


[DJ]QliMax >>
( Can't find your solo pic )


====================================================================

School started as usual . Teachers still doing their jobs to give a hair cut for students . But KahJun & I escaped from the teachers . Haha . Have to wake up earlier to go school & it is a big sacrifice for me or maybe for others too ? hehe.


Ohya.. Who is going to Promtay at Heritage Mansion on 4th Of July ?
or anyone want to go ? Tell me ya coz I still thinking whether going or not .
Currectly i'm saving money for the few event in July . Haha .
Btw I'm really over-spent during my 2 week holidays . I think i can buy a Gaming CPU for myself
if i didn't spend a cent during that holidays . But it's impossible that you won't spend a cent in 2 weeks lah . Betul tak ? haha



F|Zz|3`| is going back to school AGAIN .

No comments: