Monday, June 22, 2009

Terima Kasih

First of all ,

Happy Birthday to myself !

Happy to become older but still young . Haha .
Yes . I lived in this planet for 16years .

=====================================================================

Second ,

Terima Kasih to the peoples who wished me & the small celebration at school .
Although i felt abit " malu " during the small celebration but i still appreciate alot .
Hahahaha. A lot of my friends wished me today & especially all of my old friends .
I didn't expected they still remember my b'day . LOL

&

Happy Birthday to my old friend Hevinneish !

We born on the same day same year & it's really hard to find a friend born on the same day
same year like us . Haha .

====================================================================

Just back from dinner with Deryck , KahWai , BoonWah & Chee Yoong . Supposed to watch movie with them but i got training this afternoon at school so i can't make it. Haha. They went for Drag Me To Hell . So how was it ? Haha






F|Zz|3`| declared his own holiday for tomorrow.

No comments: