Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Love U

Mom !

( My mom is cutting her suitcase )

Happy Birthday to you !

Wish you Healthy & Pretty always .
Love you forever. ( My mom lah )


Went to Restaurant Hakka ( KL ) to celebrated my mom's birthday. She told us that she
enjoyed alot . Ofcourse lah . HAHAHA . I bought her a handbag & it was her most expensive present from me . My siblings were surprised that i bought her a handbag. Haha. After
the celebration , we went to Pavillion awhile . My mom bought me a Nike sportshoes as
my early b'day present & i want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! . We went back home & sang a birthday song for my mom .

The photos :

Did you see that? ( A fake suitcase & passport )
My sister bought this cake coz my parents love to
travel & ofcourse you can't travel without a passport.
Right ?

I want it to be taken every year with my mom & family .
( My elder sister not in the photo )


Today is my mom's birthday & Tomorrow is Father's Day .

Happy Father's Day to my dad !





F|Zz|3` |

No comments: