Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd Of June

Well . We are in June & having 2 week school holiday now . 
Did a lot of exercise recently & hurted myself but it's okay . 
( No Pain No Gain ) 

Sorry teammates for not going to training this morning. I need to rest my leg . 
I think you know how weak is my leg right ?  Soooo how was training ? 
Don't worry .  I will join the next training .  hehe . 

Went to Golden Horse  just now. Deryck , BoonWah , Meng & I  went there for gym & swimming. 
Actually just allow for club members or those people who stay there. Those workers thought we stay there & asked us " Are you from Singapore ? " then 1 of us answered " Yeah. How u know ? " .
Skipped this conversation . Played for an hour & went to swim . I was so tired so just sat inside the pool until they told me " Let's go back  " . Had dinner there & Deryck fetched us back.
Haha.  

That's what i did on 3rd of June .

====================================================================

Anyone going out for movie ? i want to join .
Night of Museum 2 ? or nice movie ? 

Tell me if you're going. 

====================================================================



F|Zz|3`|  is headache .

No comments: