Friday, May 22, 2009

Memories

Yesterday went to school as usual . When i reached school i just realized my phone is not working. Damn.  I think it's time to change since i'm not demanding any phone from my dad LOL  .Well . Math is hard for ME . I'm pretty sure that i'm gonna fail my maths. 

After school , Deryck fetched Dione [ his sister ] & me at school . He dropped down his sister at his home then we straight headed to Sunway Lagoon. We suppose to go on next friday but Carl having his exam that day. So we make it earlier. I'm sure we had fun there . ( JunYew You missed it )
Deryck , KahWai , Meng , BoonWah , Cheeyoong , Galwyn , Carl & Me . It seem like reunion rite? 
Definitely ! 

No Camera No Photo

While we playing , i realized i lost the locker's key & i was like " wtf " . We went back to the "beach" & Chee Yoong " The diver " found the key there. I'm so damn lucky . After S.Lagoon , we had our dinner at S.Pyramid . Went home since all of us were tired but we enjoyed. LoL.




F|Zz|3` |  

No comments: