Monday, May 18, 2009

2 down

Inhale        Exhale


BM test just over few hours ago. Seriously , it's hard for me in paper 2. I don't even had enough time to finish it coz i just sat there & recalled my sinopsis & rumusan. Arrgghhh !  When i finished , i just left few minutes & don't even had much time for others question . [ KCUF ]  I'm gonna fail this time ! Haiz   Hope for miracle will be happen now. 

Paper 1 was okay & much easier than paper 2. True ?  

I hope i can retake the test. Can  I?  (  I knew the answer  . No right ? okay ) 

Sejarah & BM were over.
English tomorrow. 

Why must we suffer before we enjoy our holiday ? haiz. 

Well . I received  a text from my friend . 

It takes 150 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use in one exam. 
Join us to save trees. " Say No To EXAM ".      I'm agree.



I hope our president will read this & " Say No to EXAM ". I know it won't be happen in 
Malaysia or maybe all countries  also. Nevermind . Just forget it. 


Hey Ladies & Gentlemen .
So whats the plan for holiday ? comfirm ?

LoL

 

 

F|Zz|3`| is half-dead

No comments: