Thursday, May 28, 2009

" Goodbye " exam " Hello " holiday

YES!!!  Exam is officially OVER!

Hmm.. It's time to holiday . Anyone plan for their holiday ?  
anyway 

Let's welcome  " Holiday " together ! 

i guess everyone waiting for holiday right ? 

My parents went to virgo cruise an hour ago. They asked me to follow but i don't want . Haha. 
My dad told me before he left the house " Don't go out so late . Be good boy ar.  " & I told him
" Okay. Don't worry . Remember to buy for me if you see nice thing.  " Haha .
They will be back on Sunday so i can do anything i want except overnight at friend house .  
Skipped school today coz not feeling well. Just abit fever but not SWINE FLU .  LoL . 

Well . Who going school tomorrow ? Prepare present for teacher ?Hehe .




Happy Birthday to MakSzeHwa ! 
Don't worry ! I won't forget to wish you .
Haha.  


F|Zz|3` | is sick.  

No comments: