Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mama's Day!

As everyone know today it's Mother's Day so what you give to your mother ?  
Got celebrate for her?  Got kiss her ?  LoL . 


Anyway , Happy Mother's Day to my mom !

Went to celebrated with my family except my 2nd sister who still in Korea now .
The food was so-so & environment quite nice.  

Photos 

i ) Family 

                                                                      mom & dad  

                                                                        Alvin & I                                                            Alvin ,  dad & I                                                                       dad & I    

ii ) Dishes     

  



Ate not much tonight so my bro helped me to finished it. 
hehe. 

Once again , Happy Mama's Day ! 

Take care. 




F|Zz|3` |

No comments: