Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day

I'm not dead yet 
&
I'm still alive!

But not gonna update every week like  last time .

=====================================================================

Yesterday went to watch Thread of Destiny & Wolverine. ( Thumbs Up )
It's really really nice to watch . I'm not kidding . I'm sure you won't regret if u watch.


Day
Midvalley - Thread of Destiny 

Night
IoI mall - Wolverine




















My Bodyguard ( Logan aka Wolverine )


Hmm.. IoI mall's cinema damn suck. Seats like wood & speaker like pasar malam. Luckily , the movie is cool & awesome. ( Thumbs Up again ) We go there coz JunYew got free ticket. Thanks JunYew for your free ticket again. hehe. 



Back home at 2am. Climb in my house coz everyone sleeping except my brother but he went out.  




F|Zz|3`|

No comments: