Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My first few days at school

Well . 1st day , get caught by few discipline teacher who said my hair got colour.  I was like "whatthehell". I dye my hair black before school reopen but they don't accept my reason .Maybe they though im crapping or what. A lot of students get caught included me. Different race, Different colour, Different culture. LoL.  So i decided to dye AGAIN but still the same. looks darker i guess. 
I skipped 2nd day because nothing happen on me. 

Bad thing happened on me in 3rd day. Went to school like usual but a bit late. During the spotcheck
was processing, i believe myself that i won't get caught by those discipline teacher. Suddenly , 2 teachers from other classes came behind & asked . 

Them : IsThisYourColour ?
Me      : Nope but i tried to dye my hair black but still the same.
Them : Oh. Whats colour you dye ?
Me      :  Dark or gold brown .
Them : I think your colour too strong so the black can't cover your hair now.
Me      : I guess so.

After our conversation , head of prefect said my name out during spotcheck & i was like 100%BLUR.   She feel curious why so many prefect & 2 teachers around me so she said 
my name out.  Arggghhh.. damn malu la wei . Stand up & walk infront to the lane who get 
caught . Meet my friend there too . LoL. Have to go home after that. Back home around 11am
& my maid helped me to dye my hair. I dye my hair 2xTwice seriously & finally sucess .  
Well Done!   
At night , my dad back home & scolded me with feirce sound.  Another bad thing happened on me AGAIN. 


Take care 





F | Z z | 3 ` |

No comments: