Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back To School Life

Inhale & Exhale

Cut & dye my hair yesterday . I believe that my hair extremely short & black now compared with before. Cost me rm80 for my hair. Well.  As everyone know that tomorrow is the first day of school for those students included me.  Gonna wake up early again & can't break the rules . Actually i didn't prepare myself to school tomorrow. Haven buy my new uniform because my lazyness.
Everything still same . Try to make my school life more interesting so i can study better. Hope so & also big hope for me. LoL. Do u understand? Yes? No?   hehe.

Weather is hot! Not same as other countries that have 4 seasons.
The sun is red . The sky is blue .  whatamitalkingabout? justalittlebored.
Got any idea can kill my boredness now? I guess no. 


Take care.






F | Z  z | 3` | 

No comments: