Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14 / 1 / 2009

What a hot day . 
Went to school like usual today. Handball training started today.
Quite Fun but it's too hot. I'm getting DARKER  { hell yeah )
Schooling on Saturday which can change my class
with my 1st exam result.
( If  good )
So guys, pray for me that i can get A .
 
It's harmless if pray for me. LoL. 
Have to wake early that day . Can't even sleep longer till i
can see the sushine throught the window.

I'm totally sucks now. My whole body muscles are pain since
2 days ago. Did situp & pumping for building a nice body for myself but had to sacrifice for something good. That's right.

NO PAIN NO GAIN

I have to band my back so my stomach won't be so painful. ( Arrggghhh )
Nevermind.Just get used of it & take it as a challenge. right? haha



F | Z z | 3'  | 

No comments: