Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flashback

Suddenly i very miss my moments that i always did last year.
I really enjoyed my  previous year.
Went out always & talk craps with friend.Walk on the road
around midnight ,play prank calls , chit chat with friends .
Arrrggghh..
I don't know why suddenly i miss that so much.I love to spend
my times outside at night. But now, spend on sleeping coz my
school life just continue.So i have to balance my time on studies
& play also. 


Photos of 2008.

3
2
1

My birthday  in 2008.
 






   Lastly, i won't forget u . Don't worry. haha.  My face looks very weird. 







Obviously , that bag not mine.


Bon Odori in 2008.







Kah Han's Birthday in 2008. 


I really enjoyed those moments in the photos. A lot of photos havenupload yet but maybe not going upload. Especially my genting trips
after PMR. That's really fun.
LoL






F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: