Friday, January 16, 2009

16 / 1 / 2009

Went to Sungai Wang with ChunYap & KaaWei after school.
We met at Lrt & reached there almost 3.30pm. Have our lunch
at Kim Gary. More then 3 months i didn't go there so kinda lost
there for finding Kim Gary. Still the same & nothing change there.

Actually i went there to find a nice vest for myself but doesn't
fit for me.So i didn't buy it. Haiz. Just bought a black bracelet at there.Not too crowded there today or maybe today it's friday. 
KaaWei saw a nice white sunglasses but he wanted to buy next week if we going there again. We talked a lot while we were walking there around.

After that , we went to TimeSquare & still so many sales there even sales 
was over. Saw those human grapping shirts like hell because the shop selling
rm20 each shirts. LoL.
( sounds crazy right? )


Went back home  almost 6.30pm. Luckily , the train not so crowded.
Waited for 1 minutes
 & the trains came. Talk funny things with them in the train. I saw a lot of different races peoples. Most probably ,  i 
saw African or blackskin which we called it &  remind me that 1 of the best 
singer " Akon ". Seriously , i saw those African really looks alike with 
him. haha.
 (   im  talking craps i guess )

My mom came to fetched me home.  Reached home almost 7pm & 
now sitting on the chair for updating my blog. LoL.









F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: