Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bad day for me

It was a bad day for me.
Reached school like usual.1 of the teacher who incharge of handball said " Kepada ahli
bola baling, sila tunggu selepas perhimpunan " so i & others waited  for teacher after 
the short assembly over. Teacher told us about the competition rules and bla bla bla. 
Same as last year so nothing different. After that , we join others class for PJ which
mean Pendidikan Jasmani . LoL.  Do you guys know that i get BANG by a HEAD      
[ Tit Tou Kung ] ? 


After that , blood keep on dropping out from my mouth & getting more & more.
My body was shaking while sitting  there . Just because it's too pain . You can't
imagine how painful it is. My lips just like a cut by  knife.  Anyway , i shouldn't
skipped my history class so it wouldn't happen on me today. A friend of mine who   
bang my mouth with his [ Tit Tou Kung ] apologize to me.Luckily he apologize ,
if not i really bang him with something harder than his [ Tit Tou Kung ]. But i    
know it's was an accident. I also don't want to b happened it or maybe he want.   

Who know ? [  Even me also don't know but god know ] LoL
Who care? [ But i care coz happened on me ] LoL

Went to see doctor again .  Gave few types of medicine. [ No Photo ] lazy. 



Back to school after that. Join tarik tali & won Blue team but some of those 
teachers were not satisfied about their teams losing.& they wanted to 
rematch but some of the players went back so they decided to membantahkan 
tarik tali for boys  which mean 4 teams had been discolified for it.
Arrgghh.. Hurt my arm while tarik tarik & now win nothing. Not even win a medal
and contribute for own team. 

& I'm not going to school tomorrow. 

End it here.





F|Zz|3

No comments: