Monday, March 23, 2009

Few hours Journey

Well. It's time to update my blog since someone complained that my blog is " dead " for few days.


No training today so KongCheng aka my captain , KahJun aka the shooter and I went to Sri Petaling to find jersey for us and others player. It's very expensive . Rm41 for the name and number. I had no idea that why so expensive . So we went to Sogo ( Damn far from SP ) by LTR since KongCheng told us that maybe we can get more cheaper at there.

Took us 30minutes to reached there. We went to another mall & just behind Sogo. You will surprise when you get in. A lot of sportshop over there ( i'm not kidding ) It's really a nice place to get any sport stuff there. We went to a lot of shop to ask the prices to compared which one will be cheapest. Finally , the jersey with name & number just cost us rm50 . The jersey belongs to nike brand & 100% not fake.But design just normal. 


   

I think we gonna choose the blue 1 for our jersey.

So it's worth to get from them. KongCheng & I are going there again to order. Hopefully we can get it before MSSKL start. Arrgghhh. Have to tuition again after that. 

Reached  Sri Petaling LRT at 5pm. KongCheng'dad fetch me home & KahJun came my house.

"Thanks Uncle " .  I was sleeping in my room & i don't know what KahJun doing. I think he watching tv or what. No idea. 



I'm tired.




F|Zz|3` |

No comments: