Saturday, February 28, 2009

W O R S T

My studies getting bad & i don't know why. This week i doesn't learn much  at
school. I went to school for 2days and absent for 3days. Actually i went to school
on Friday which prove that i went there for 3days . But on Friday, I felt myself 
that my soul not with me.Teacher teaching infront & i was doing something else 
behind. My economy teacher told us about the exam marks that we taken last 
week. I failed my economy paper & i don't even expected that my paper not 
more than 20marks. ( Trying to get better )  


                                     1.Maths      
                                                           2.Economy                                                                                                                                                                            3.History

Wanted to improve myself by doing them more.I'm trying to start to study next week but actually it's really hard if you get attracted by something.But have to solve it lah. If not, Future dah Habis. 

                             PsP : Don't abandon me! 

Say is easy but do is hard. I'm sorry . Maybe have to put you( psp ) aside. 
I will on it weekends. LoL. 


1. i knew i don't know how to take a nice photo. 
2. i know my english sucks.
( Trying to improve )


F|Zz|3` | 

No comments: