Thursday, March 26, 2009

AGAIN

Today cempaka came to our school for friendly game. We won 2 friendly game against same team. I loved today weather so much. It's really nice & half day without a sun. Good for us.LoL. I didn't score in that game. Actually I think  i play better in training compared with friendly game. I'm getting weak & i have no confidence to play better. 


Sometimes i felt myself very selfish bcoz didn't pass to my teammates. I don't know when is the right to time score or maybe i'm not good enough to manage it.  I don't even want to give myself a reason that why am i not scoring in that game or can't play better. The main thing i know is teamwork that can make us of each player to score easily. Solo not good tactic for me or maybe good for someone else. Whos know? 

Today it's Thursday. Competition will be held on next Tuesday. Hope this year will be better that last year & we have to try to get gold medal this year. I got bronze last year just bcoz my team & i did a really careless mistake in semi-final.I believe we won't do the same mistake & we won't even made a mistake also. 


MSSKL Bola Baling
Location : Pusat Kecemerlangan Sukan Cochrane , KL ( Same Place AGAIN ) 

We going meet with SMK Taman Desa , SMK Desa Perdana , SMK Sri Pantai , Bukit Bandaraya.
We ( U-15 2008 ) losed against SMK Sri Pantai last year. I still remember the result 5-4. We will meet them in 4th game that day .MTD playing this year again & they got gold medal for straight few years. We will win them ! 


For those visitors , pray & cheer for us if you FREE. 


F|Zz|3` |

No comments: