Monday, December 15, 2008

Spend more times outside before 2009 start.

Hey everyone!

5 things I did yesterday.
-Went out to Midvalley with my family & my relatives for the first time in this year.
-Bought a pair of new school shoes
-First time sat Galwyn's car & he drove ownself. { Not illegal : He got license )
-Spend whole night again in the cybercafe which near my house.
-First time walked back home alone almost 6am ( The road & sky freaking dark )

P/S : I'm safe now. Don't worry however the road is creepy. Anyway , beware
when you are alone outside.

& now The things i haven did.
-Buy my clothes for New Year.
-Buy a new cpu ( I guess my parents won't buy unless i need it very much }
-Get myself a Christmas present from my mom.
-Haven get my result out.
-Return back the books to school.
-Dye my hair with black before the school start.

P/S : I wish the mission is going to accomplish.


Actually yesterday wanted to buy a nice Nike Limited Edition jacket at Garden for my Christmas present but my mom said " No,you not going to have it coz u don't need it."
My face turning to black in the moment but i will try to get that jacket for my Christmas present. If Malaysia got winter season during Christmas Festival , how good is it ? but the if have a big percentage not coming out. LoLs.

So i guess everyone know Christmas coming right? So Merry Christmas for the early wishes!



Here the photos we took there.



My mom & my nephews



My nephews



My cousin brother,his wife & my nephews



My brother & my nephew



I am , my brother & my nephews



I am , my mother & my brother












F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: