Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm HOME

Hey everyone!

Finally back home today & saw my dad,mum,sis,bro,maid,auntie and my 2 lovely dogs.Off for few days . Gonna take this few days to rest or do my fav things. Hehe.Next week
going his house AGAIN for doing the same thing.


[ Part of My Day ]
Before reach home,had dinner with ChunYap,Kaawei & his family. Sat different table with his family & Kaawei,ChunYap & me sat another table. Argue with ChunYap while i'm eating my dinner+supper but just small matter. Not because not enough food for us . [ Nevermind ] Forget it.


I guess those whos are ManUtd fans know that later ManUtd got a match against Sunderland. Hmm...Obviously, i'm going to watch this match nomatterwhat. Lols. So C.Ronaldo not showing
out himself for this match because previous game he get 2 yellow card which mean a red card. I got few friends are dislike to watch football & they told me " Sien la. 22idiot chase 1 ball". Isn't true? Maybe or maybe not. LoLs. Anyway, hope ManUtd win the match . Hehe.


I'm planing my day for tomorrow. I'm going to visit my Kampung in B.Malay or Hometown in English [ Before-Point Extreme After-BlitZone ].I guess you guys know where is it.The nearest cc from my house.When i'm back to my house in Sri Petaling, my friend told me " Our kampung already kou tim. Go & have a look" & some of them who went there before & told me " damn nice ah the pc". This make me feel more anxious seriously. Haha.




That's all for today.
Take care



F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: