Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 360

Hey everyone.

I'm quite tired now  because just back from swimming with my friends. Back home late this few days & trying to have more fun before my new life in 2009. My final weeek before 2008 pass away & 2009 turn to take over. LoL. Actually i'm going to genting with my mom & her friend but i'm very bored when i alone there.


I'm going to -BORED-TILL-DIE-.


2 [DJ] Members Are Leaving Tomorrow. 
[DJ] ZeRo aka Deryck & [DJ]B|iTz aka Galwyn are going to Nasional Service in Sarawak but different capital or state i guess. Hehe. They coming back for holiday during CNY so i think can't see them or else u fly to Sarawak to visit them. LoL .

Let me show you their photos. 

                                                     [DJ]ZeRo

                                                       [DJ]B|iTz 

So we can know what is the differences between before & after.
Fairskin into Dark skin? Does BOTAK suitable for them ?  
Will know after they return & i try to upload their photos. 
LoL.
 


P/S : Take care brothers. Enjoy your nasi lemak plus curry chicken there. 
          
HAHAHAHAHAHA








F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: