Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 341

Hey everyone!

Early morning around 10am, my mom ask me that am I following her out to my cousin wife's brother wedding banquet & i just said no. Suddenly my cousin brother who older then me 20years came in my room while i'm half asleep & ask me to go for fun. He pulled my leg & tried to make me can't sleep so i just woke up & go take a quick bath( 5minutes+ ). Izzit quick or slow ? . LoL. Went down my house & saw a lot of relatives who always talk fun with me. Hehe. So all of us get in to my mother & auntie car. Reach there around 11pm. Izzit feel weird why got so early wedding banquet? Me too. Took some few photo with my family & relative but not with the 2 main character of the day . They sososososo busy with their things & i sososososo busy with my food. LoLs. Just kidding.



Behind : My Mom's sister
Front : My mom's sister , My mom , My mom's mom



Behind : My cousin brother( who woke me up ), I am , My cousin sister , My brother
Front : My cousin sister & nephew , My grandmother , My cousin sister & nephew



My brother , I am ( I know i'm weird ) , My cousin brother

I love listing Family & Relatives!

On the way home,i asked my mom to dropped me at Kampung or Hometown around 3pm. Meet Galwyn & some friends who i lazy to name it. Hehe. The monitorS , keyboardS , mouseS & included the atmosphere are different. i guess all new & i trying to get myself used to it with those machineS. LoL. Especially the monitorS, damn big for me .I guess 22 inch
I played a new game today & nice or maybe i still feel fresh for this moment.LoL. That game called Left 4 Dead so the game about 4 humans still survive in the city so they tried to kill zombie to protect their lifes & obviously , it's a horror game. Bang ! Bang ! Bang !
Chee Yoong & I played that game until we both over excited. LoL. Galywn & I left the hometown around 10pm+. Guess how much i pay for the cc? Rm12. I'm regret that why i don't open package. Nvm. It's ok. For the first time in new cc. Maybe no next time. LoL. Rm5 for 3 hours-Rm8 for 5 hours-Rm15 for 10 hours. LoL. Went to mamak forwhile with Galwyn & back home almost 11pm. Lucky my parents didn't scold me. Lol.

I Swear i will go there AGAIN!
-+-
I will upload new new cc photo ASAP.

======================================================================

Yesterday ManUtd 1 vs Sunderland 0
C.Ronaldo was playing for the team yesterday. I though he get suspend for 1 game
because the 2 yellow cards. LoLs.

======================================================================

That's all for today.
Take care






F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: