Sunday, July 12, 2009

" revive "

Hello !

I know i didn't update my blog for 1 week but JUST 1 week . hehe.
Well . Yesterday went to Barcelona with CheeYoong,Galwyn & Kuhen and met Alex &
his friend. It was a really really last minute plan .
Hmm. The club was really really crowded & some " idiot " fight in the club.
Galwyn & I was on the dance floor & watching the cups & jars flew above people's head.
I was like " Wow " but it really WOW . haha. Seriously , i don't know why they paid for fight.
Not fun ? zzz . Let's show middle finger to those Drunkass which like to fight. haha

Kuhen was a drunkass but he won't fight. He asked a group of girls beside our tables for dance
& u know what? He did it . But just chit-chat with them. LoL. I really likes the Michael Jackson's song in that club . The DJ played his song " Rock my world & You are not alone " . hahaha.

Reached home at almost 5am.

Will upload some pictures soon.
Haha.

====================================================================

My father's bro & his family staying my house for few days coz they are leaving to UK on Tuesday. Hmm. His wife is foreigner but their children are Malaysian .[ Made in Malaysia ]
LoL.
My cousin told me that he doesn't wants to go back to UK . He loves Malaysia so much.
He stayed here for 15years since he was bornt. He dislike the weather there . ( but i like winter) LoL. But just take care. hehe.



F|Zz|3`|

No comments: