Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged by [DJ] RaVe' |

DIRECTION : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits, or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1.    Trying to study hard.
2.    I wish i won't be change to my ex-class. 
3.    Love to go out & talk.
4.    Wish i get my car license next year. 
5.    Want to be a successful businessman like Lee Kah Seng.
6.    Love NIKE a lot ! 
7.    Want to keep fit but no time.
8.    Know more friends but hard.
9.    Play my psp. ( can kill my boredness )
10.  Trying to eat less.
11.  Spend a lot of times at home during weekdays.
12.  Must win MSSKL Bola Baling this year and next year.   
13.  Want a  sony ericcson X1 &  laptop.
14.  Have to improve my studies and MANDARIN too.
15.  I need more BRAVENESS.
16.  Wants my family and friends become more healthy & wealthy. 

i  [ Tag ]-

1. Amy Chin
2. Felicia  
3. LonelyBoy
4. Eu Jyn
5.
LeeJeeYan



F | Z z | 3

No comments: