Sunday, November 2, 2008

The first person who i want to TAG. ChowFooWeng

Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket ?
-Australia.

What's your favourite thing to do ?
-play computer & hang out with friend.

Do you think money can buy happiness ?
-Not really.

If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be ?
-I hope i will receive a laptop.

Things you cant live without :
-Without happiness & no people beside me and support me.

What are you afraid to lose ?
-My Lover.

If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do ?
-Bring my family & my lao po to trip.

What do you dream of doing in the future ?
-Be a richest man.

List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey :
-Friendly.
-Kind.

What makes you happy ?
-Go out with my lou po.

What type of person do you hate the most ?
-Action.
-People who no manners.

If you have a super power what would it be ?
-Fly and kill all the thief.

Would you go for happiness or money ?
-Happiness.

Who do you think is the most important people in your life ?
-My family & lou po

If you have a girlfriend, would you die for her ?
-Of course,i will 

Who's the last person who hugged you ?
-Forgot

What is the one thing you want to do badly right now ?
-Go hug my lover

Who are you close to ?
-My family

Do you believe this world got justice?
-I believe
If you could do one thing all over again what would it be ?
-Study more




F | Z z | 3

No comments: