Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally & Again

Hey HUMANS.! I feel like this year holiday so bored and fast-over .


Yesterday went out to midvalley with JuiMeng,KongCheng,Ben & Kira. Ops. not kira. KIRAN. Well. We went to watch Quantum Of Solace [ AGAIN ]. Hmm . Im bloody bored inside
there & makes me wanted to sleep so watch about 20minute+ show & went out from there with KongCheng. He going to meet his gf for 10minute so i decided wait him at arcade. Saw alot new players with good skills thats make me envy but Im not playing since my wallet lost at Genting. OhGosh. Few hundred & Few cards that cost me a thousand if Im not wrong but worthless if i sell out. Ok ! Back to C < I < P < O < T !


After they finish the movie. Went back home with Ben & Kiran. We picked wrong taxi.
Did anyone saw few cockroach that still moving inside taxi? Yes,I did. Ben told me "I feel something moving on my leg".[ Finally ] reach Ben house, Oh Yes. Fresh AIR!
My mom fetch me home & went out with family for dinner.





F | Z z | 3` |

No comments: