Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DAY 308

Woke up at around 12pm. Today was the longest time i ever slept in this week. Actually plan to go school this morning but can't wake. Just like a BIG & HEAVY stone
on my body. Sorry FooWeng & KaaWei. I put your both aeroplane. hehe. Won't be next time..

In afternoon I follow my mom to Sunway Hospital. She said 1 of her hand getting pain.Hmm.. The hospital renovate and looks bigger than before and nicer.Tried a cup of new Toffee Nuts Ice Blended and cost me rm15.70 while waiting my mom get out from the doctor room.Siting there alone and play my psp. Nevermind its ok. The taste so sweet & im not used to it. So i will buy my fav Mocha Ice Blended for myself next time. No more for Toffee Nuts Ice Blended. hehe.

Actually my mom & I planing go carrefour to have our lunch there but rain heavily so went to nearest Mcdonald Drive Thru and order. I finish my meal while on the way home. Soooooooo hungry. I treated this meal as my breakfast and lunch. Finally filled my stomach full of burger and drinks.

Finally reach home but still raining. Went up my room to bath & watch drama. Always do the same thing. Getting bored with myself. Went down to have my dinner & watch tv.. Went up to study room & switch on my comp and start ONLINE. Nothing else to do so using my FREE TIME to update my blog.

Who want to go out ? Anyone ?



F | Z z | 3

No comments: