Friday, October 31, 2008

Free injection

Well..Today was a busy day for me.  Wake up around 7am  & makes me not enough sleep.  Zzzz..      Went to school for few hours and not wearing school uniform. Get scolded by few disiplin teacher.Hmm.. Have fun in school with my buddies. Wait my mom to pickup me ,Kah Jun and ZiShin.. Kah Jun and I wanna go for injection.


We went to my dad office while waiting my mom finish her hair cutting..Hmm ..Take few hours for kou tim her hair.. So long hor? So we walk every floor of the plaza & I bought 2 ps2 football game rm8.  After my mom finish her time on her hair. She fetch us to Klinik at HangTuah for injection. Hmm.. While we waiting. Heard few malay kid crying and don't let the nurse touch him.. Kinda funny . So next our turn. We feel abit scare . LoL.. Normal la.. Andthen Kou tim jor. Actually also not pain. .

After that. i went home and Kah Jun go my house. Spent hours for playing football with him. I won every game & feel bored . So i sleep 4while and wake . He still playing beside me. He not even feel tired. LoL.. he had his dinner at my house and wait for his dad to fetch him Home..Bye KahJun. LoL..

F|Zz|3

No comments: