Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to BLOGGING

Hey! Hello! Selamat Datang!


Heyyyy & Welcomeee everyone who viewed my profile! Hmm.. Finally create blog again.. Last time i create before but DEAD so decided to cancel it. 

The reason i remake my blog coz nowadays getting alot free time after PMR examination that just over.
So im getting bored and wanted to find a part-time work to spent my FREE time and also get more $$$ to saving 
for buy things I like easily..Izzit true? watever.. 

   

Today my life just de same. Wake up almost 11 and read newspaper SPORT . MU 2 vs WestHam 0 . 
Both goal scored by C.Ronaldo. Hmm. mayb he getting better after knee operation. Hope so. hehe..
After i eat my brunch and went out for 4while to do something. Back home couple of hours . 
The weather sooooo HOTTTTT! OMG ! Getting more lazy to go out ler.. When reach home, get back myself in the room.
Switch on de air-cond & bath . After that. On the tv and begin my free time . Watching tv while playing psp.
Sounds so relax ? HEHE.. actually not really. Always did de same things. Evening! went down take my dinner
and went up my study room open my comp and ON9 . Suddenly feel wanted to create blog to spend my FREE TIME.
hehe.. Thats my DAY !  

  

 
Take Care Everyone! 
C ya.!  

  

Will be Update soon ! 


F|Zz|3

No comments: