Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The first few days of Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya to all my malay friends !

&

Happy Holiday to all non-muslim friends !

hahaha.

What I did on the first day of Hari Raya ?
Well . Went to Port DICKSON with Deryck , BoonWah , KahWai , William , BoonWah & CheeYoong.
We went there by 2 cars . Deryck & William were the drivers . LOL . We had our lunch when we were there . It was so freaking cheap for those food & I never been there for a long time . After
our lunch , we headed to Xtreme Park for go-kart . The price was rm20 for 8 laps . It was reasonable so we played twice . It was tired while driving the mini car but we had alot of fun . My hands were shaking after the games because it was hard to turned the steering . hahahaha.
After that , went to a beautiful resort with a polluted beachl . The resort was nice & new & almost same as Golden Sand in P.Pinang but Golden Sand is much bigger . I wonder why the beach wasn't blue colour or just because Malaysian don't care about their sea? I think so .. hahaha.
William dropped my PSP on the floor cause my PSP got some obvious scratches . Haiz .

Skipped it to dinner . Reached KL almost 9 & overnight at William's house since everybody not going back . Next day , went to a Malay friend's house for Hari Raya celebration . We stayed
there for few hours & played few games there. Back home after that .


==========================================================

Just woke up & my bro told me that my parents went to Johor to visit my grandmother from my dad's side coz she kena heart-attack . I asked " huh ? why you never follow them ? " then he says " if I follow , who is going to jaga the house ? " . HAIZ .. To be honest , i'm really care about my grandmother alot . Shes 93 now & still able walk & talk but suddenly kena heart-attack like too suddenly . You know what i mean ? so I think my parents not coming back home tonight .

Get well soon , my POPO .



F|Zz|3`|

No comments: