Sunday, April 12, 2009

12 / 4 / 2009

Konichiwaaaaaaaaaa! 



Woke up around 9 this morning. ( soooooooooo EARLY ) 
My dad fetched KaaWei & I to OCM . I'm so suprised when he told me that he going fetched us there.
Maybe he don't want us to take LRT there since so many snatch thiefs in KL. hehe. 
Reached there at 11am &  left that place around 3pm. 
Went to Midvalley met my mom there. We were so hungry since morning. 
So KaaWei & I went to Dragon-I to had our meal there. LoL. 
We ordered a lot there but just rm78.20. My mom paid the bill for us. ( Thanks Mom ) 


Actually I wanted to buy Nike Towel ( I saw on last friday & it's new ) at Midvalley but my mom had to rushed back to fetch her friend home.  Maybe next time . Reached home around 5pm or 6pm. Online for awhile then set away since so bored & tired. Sleep awhile & skipped my dinner with family. I ate fruits for dinner coz my parents didn't " TA PAO " any food for me . 



Mr.Ng taught me a new chinese words & KaaWei explained it to me. 

I laughed like hell. 

米 + 田 + 共 = 粪 
mi + tian + gong =  fen 


&

I missed the PC Fair AGAIN! 



F|Zz|3` |

No comments: